Thursday, July 28, 2011

And now a word from our sponsors...

See, having a blog is great. Cause if you start another blog, you can promote the new one on the older one. :D

One of my favorite parts about this blog is translating SDN lyrics as we get them, but I also enjoy other ~48 groups besides SDN. Of course, I can't very well go posting AKB or SKE lyrics here, so...

I made a general lyrics blog. (・ω・)ノ

SDN lyrics will still be here (since comparatively, SDN still has a fairly small database of songs... plus, I think lyrics might be one of the main drawing points to Ganbariina! ^^;;;), but if you're also a fan of other ~48 groups or their subgroups, then "At the ◯◯◯48 theater..." may well be another blog you'll enjoy!

Of course, I'll continue to run this blog as well. ^^ I just figure this way I can have something else to do when SDN isn't doing a whole lot for me to update with.

No comments:

Post a Comment