Thursday, September 23, 2010

So, what now?

Well, as you'll notice, all the lyrics from the Yuuwaku no Garter stage have been translated.  Meanwhile, this week's Suppon no Onnatachi isn't up yet (still keeping my fingers crossed for that one) is now up on YouTube.  So, for the next few entries, I'll be summarizing the first two episodes of SDN48+10, as well as the latest episode of Suppon no Onnatachi.  But, given that most of those SDN48+10 were taken up by self-introductions, and I'm saving that information for my monthly member promotion post, it's not going to take long to get through these three videos.

And, ladies and gentlemen, this is where you come in.  Is there anything SDN48 related you'd like to see covered?  Keeping in mind it has to be something I can actually get my hands on.  It can be a TV show, a news article... you can even ask my opinion on (topic of your choice) re: SDN48.

Basically, this is me with a massive case of writer's block.  Give me ideassssssss~

2 comments:

  1. I would be happy with seeing any of sdn shows covered whatever you decide I'm sure everyone would be happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ seconded

    well do you read their blogs? maybe you could now and then point out some random blog entries that you've found special or something everybody would be interested in?

    And also even if I can find all the sdn48 news pretty much from stage48 right away I guess you could also always post when there is something new?

    Then mm.. I know there is some girls who have done other things before becoming a part of SDN so maybe if you have the time you could maybe translate some information from their past that has been released before?

    and of course if there is magazine interviews i'd be happy and i know many other also would if there could be some translations for those n_n

    hopefully this gave you some ideas x_X i love your blog.

    ReplyDelete